Working for excellent, accessible, comprehensive mental health resources for Marylanders and supporting the professional needs of Maryland psychiatrists since 1950.
- Community Psychiatry & Diversity Coalition meetingThu. Jul 21, 2022
- Community Psychiatry & Diversity Coalition meetingThu. Aug 18, 2022
- Moving Forward Together: A MPS & SPA Joint MeetingWed. Sep 7, 2022
Members please log in to contact your colleagues, pay dues or update your practice information for referrals.
- Employment Ads (click to view)Wed. Jun. 1, 2022
- Available Office Space (click to view)Wed. Jun. 1, 2022
- MPS Members Actively Taking New Patients: Appointments Within 1-2 WeeksWed. Mar. 2, 2022
- Update on Implicit Bias Training MandateFri. Jun. 24, 2022
- Practical Pointers While on Vacation or Away from Your PracticeWed. Jun. 22, 2022
- MPS News: June 2022Mon. Jun. 6, 2022