Working for excellent, accessible, comprehensive mental health resources for Marylanders and supporting the professional needs of Maryland psychiatrists since 1950.
- Community Psychiatry & Diversity Coalition meetingThu. Jun 16, 2022
- Moving Forward Together: A MPS & SPA Joint MeetingWed. Sep 7, 2022
- MPS Council MeetingTue. Sep 13, 2022
Members please log in to contact your colleagues, pay dues or update your practice information for referrals.
- Employment Ads (click to view)Sun. May. 1, 2022
- Available Office Space (click to view)Sun. May. 1, 2022
- MPS Members Actively Taking New Patients: Appointments Within 1-2 WeeksWed. Mar. 2, 2022
- MPS Calls for Delay on Transfer of SGHC to UMBCWed. May. 11, 2022
- Children’s Mental Health Awareness WeekMon. May. 2, 2022
- Implicit Bias Training Required for License RenewalMon. May. 2, 2022