Working for excellent, accessible, comprehensive mental health resources for Marylanders and supporting the professional needs of Maryland psychiatrists since 1950.
- Coping with COVID – Technology MattersThu. Oct 29, 2020
- Community Psychiatry & Diversity Coalition meetingThu. Nov 5, 2020
- MPS Council MeetingTue. Nov 10, 2020
Members please log in to contact your colleagues, pay dues or update your practice information for referrals.
- MPS Joins Appeal to Governor HoganFri. Oct. 23, 2020
- Anti-Racist Book ClubFri. Oct. 23, 2020
- Latest Resources for Maryland Psychiatrists During COVID-19 EmergencyThu. Oct. 22, 2020