The Maryland Psychiatric Society, Inc.
1101 Saint Paul Street, Suite 305
Baltimore, Maryland 21202-6407
Phone: (410) 625-0232
Fax: (410) 625-0277
Office Hours: Monday-Friday 9AM-4PM
Be sure to follow us on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and LinkedIn to learn about MPS events that are happening soon and stay updated on Maryland mental health news, as well as national news pertaining to mental health.
To Make A Payment By Debit or Credit Card, or using a PayPal Account:
Please type the amount in the item box, and include an invoice or member ID number in the a
Please note that the MPS office is closed on the following dates:
- January 1
- Martin Luther King, Jr. Day (third Monday in January)
- Presidents’ Day (third Monday in February)
- Memorial Day (last Monday in May)
- Juneteenth (June 19)
- July 4
- Labor Day (first Monday in September)
- Veterans’ Day (November 11)
- Thanksgiving (fourth Thursday in November)
- Day after Thanksgiving
- December 25
*A recognized holiday that falls on a Saturday will be observed on the preceding Friday. A recognized holiday that falls on a Sunday will be observed on the following Monday.