Working for excellent, accessible, comprehensive mental health resources for Marylanders and supporting the professional needs of Maryland psychiatrists since 1950.
- MPS Council MeetingTue. Apr 11, 2017
- The Dark Tetrad and Assisting Clients to Survive Its EffectsFri. Apr 21, 2017
- Maryland Psychiatric Society Annual DinnerThu. Apr 27, 2017
Members please log in to contact your colleagues, pay dues or update your practice information for referrals.
- APA Urges House to Reject American Health Care Act (AHCA)Thu. Mar. 23, 2017
- Congratulations to the University of Maryland/Sheppard Pratt Residency ProgramThu. Mar. 2, 2017
- Ballot Question about Bylaws Change regarding DuesThu. Mar. 2, 2017