Working for excellent, accessible, comprehensive mental health resources for Marylanders and supporting the professional needs of Maryland psychiatrists since 1950.
- Innovation, Empowerment, and Collaboration in PsychiatryWed. Sep 28, 2016
- Controversies in Psychiatric Diagnosis & TreatmentFri. Oct 7, 2016
- March for Dignity and Change in Mental HealthMon. Oct 10, 2016
Members please log in to contact your colleagues, pay dues or update your practice information for referrals.
- New ICD-10 Codes for Some DSM-5 Diagnoses - Effective October 1Thu. Sep. 29, 2016
- 2016 MPS Member Survey ResultsTue. Sep. 27, 2016
- Kogan to Lecture about Beethoven and to Play His Music in BaltimoreTue. Sep. 27, 2016