Working for excellent, accessible, comprehensive mental health resources for Marylanders and supporting the professional needs of Maryland psychiatrists since 1950.
- Treating LGBT Patients: Ethical Issues, Gender Dysphoria & Mental HealthSat. Apr 30, 2016
- American Psychiatric Association Annual MeetingSat. May 14, 2016
- MPS Office ClosedMon. May 30, 2016
Members Log-In Coming Soon
Members will be able to log in to contact your colleagues, pay dues, join the listserv, or update referral information.
- May 2016 MPS NewsFri. Apr. 29, 2016
- CMS delays enforcement of the Part D prescriber enrollment requirement until February 1, 2017Thu. Apr. 21, 2016
- Review Open Payments DataWed. Apr. 13, 2016