Working for excellent, accessible, comprehensive mental health resources for Marylanders and supporting the professional needs of Maryland psychiatrists since 1950.
- MPS Council MeetingTue. Mar 14, 2017
- MPS Council MeetingTue. Apr 11, 2017
- The Dark Tetrad and Assisting Clients to Survive Its EffectsFri. Apr 21, 2017
Members please log in to contact your colleagues, pay dues or update your practice information for referrals.
- Patients need your help to enforce mental health parity! Thu. Feb. 16, 2017
- Proposed Maryland Regulations on Outpatient Civil CommitmentThu. Feb. 2, 2017
- MPS Best Paper Awards Deadline February 15Thu. Feb. 2, 2017