Working for excellent, accessible, comprehensive mental health resources for Marylanders and supporting the professional needs of Maryland psychiatrists since 1950.
- MPS Office ClosedFri. Nov 11, 2016
- MPS Council MeetingTue. Nov 15, 2016
- Beethoven’s Deafness: Psychological Crisis & Artistic TriumphSat. Nov 19, 2016
Members please log in to contact your colleagues, pay dues or update your practice information for referrals.
- Consumer Brochure on Coverage for Mental Health and Substance Use DisordersTue. Oct. 18, 2016
- PQRS Payment Reduction NoticeTue. Oct. 18, 2016
- Register with PDMP before New or Renewed CDS RegistrationMon. Oct. 17, 2016