Attention Early Career Psychiatrist Members!
(7 years or less out of training)
Join us for at Camden Yards as the Baltimore Orioles take on the Cleveland Indians for baseball, and all you can eat ballpark picnic!
When: SUNDAY June 30th @1:05PM
Where: Camden Yards/Orioles Park
Cost: $20 per ticket (HOWEVER -when you check in with us at the game, we’ll give you $10 back, per ticket purchased in cash on site!)
Members can purchase up to 4 tickets per transaction, which are available first come first served. (Exceptions may be arranged for larger families, please call the MPS at 410-625-0232.)
Game day tickets will be mailed to you via USPS to the address you specify on your online order form in advance of the game.
The email confirmation you receive from EventBrite IS NOT YOUR ACTUAL TICKET!
Each ticket includes:
- Access to the exclusive Club Level
- A Left Field Club seat
- Unlimited food menu (through the 7th inning or 3 hours after the scheduled first pitch, whichever comes first)
How It Works:
- There is a maximum of two (2) of each item per person per visit to the concession stand, for an unlimited number of visits.
- Alcohol is NOT included in the ticket cost but is available for sale for those over 21 with a valid ID. Items are only available at the specially marked concession areas behind Sections 282-288.
- Food items are available through the seventh inning or three hours after the scheduled first pitch, whichever comes first.
The Menu: Popcorn, Chips and Cheese, Fresh Roasted Peanuts in a Barrel, Iceberg Mix Salad with Choice of Dressings, ESSKAY all Beef Hot Dogs, Ice Cream, Fountain Drinks featuring Coca Cola Products
For tickets please call the MPS office at 410.625.0232 or email email@example.com