2021 Maryland Psychiatric Society Annual Meeting
Thursday April 22, 2021 7-8:30 PM
This won’t be your usual virtual meeting!
This once-a-year program is FREE of charge to MPS members!
Door prizes will be given in three categories:
- Resident Fellow Members
- Early Career Psychiatrist Members (within 7 years of starting practice)
- All other members
We have a lot to celebrate! Join with your colleagues in this interactive event that will include some fun in addition to information about the past year in Maryland psychiatry and a vision for the future.
We will welcome Virginia Ashley, M.D. as 2020-2021 MPS President. Jessica Merkel-Keller, M.D. will become MPS President-Elect and Carolina Vidal, M.D., M.P.H. will become Secretary-Treasurer.
- The 2021 MPS Lifetime of Service Award Winner will be honored.
- Best Paper Contest and Resident/Fellow Poster Competition awards will be presented.
- The 2021 Maryland Foundation for Psychiatry Anti-Stigma Advocacy Prize will be given.
- We’ll recognize new Fellows, Distinguished Fellows, lifer members and more!