A joint virtual meeting with Maryland Council of Child and Adolescent Psychiatry.
Speakers: Desmond Kaplan, MD & Rajneesh Mahajan, MD
- Transitional Services for the Autistic Patient
- Update on the Diagnosis and Treatment of Autistic Patients
- Improve skills in identification of neurodevelopmental, language and social emotional delays.
- Promote optimal development through developmental screening and surveillance.
- Gain a greater understanding of strategies/medications that can help with common challenges associated with autism.
Thank you to The Maryland Foundation for Psychiatry and Maryland Council of Child and Adolescent Psychiatry for their financial support for this activity.
This activity has been planned and implemented in accordance with the accreditation requirements and policies of the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education through the joint providership of the American Psychiatric Association (APA) and The Maryland Psychiatric Society. The APA is accredited by the ACCME to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
Designation The APA designates this live activity for a maximum of 2 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits (TM). Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.