The APA’s DSM-5 website allows visitors to:
- Access a variety of online educational resources (fact sheets, webinars and more)
- Get help with reimbursement and transition to ICD-10
- Submit proposals for making changes to DSM-5
- Download updates to DSM-5
- Submit feedback and ask questions
Revised ICD-10-CM codes for 2019 took effect on October 1, 2018. A crosswalk between the new ICD codes and DSM-5 codes is posted on the APA website in a printable format that can be used for easy reference.