Employment Ads (click to view)
NIMH Physician (Clinical) Title 38 – GS 15 – Consultation-Liaison Psychiatrist—The Office of the Clinical Director at the National Institute of Mental Health is seeking an adult Psychiatrist to join our Psychiatry Consultation-Liaison Service (PCLS). Our Staff Clinicians serve research patients at the Clinical Center (CC) at the main NIH campus in Bethesda, MD. At the CC, our providers work side by side with talented clinical providers across NIH institutes as part of the NIH clinical team. There are vast opportunities for personal and professional growth including mentoring the Medstar Georgetown Psychiatry C-L Fellowship Program fellows. The position entails regular work hours, Monday through Friday, minimal call schedule, and a competitive benefits package. Please contact Dr. Haniya Raza for more information (email@example.com). Note that this is a preliminary feeder announcement, and the position will be posted on June 26, 2023 – July 5, 2023 on usajobs.gov.
Rewarding Opportunities for Psychiatrists Across Maryland: Shepard Pratt is seeking psychiatrists to work across Maryland in a variety of treatment settings, including our new state-of-the-art Baltimore/Washington Campus.
Current Openings Include:
- Emergency & Crisis Services Medical Director
- Medical Director, GBMC Emergency Psychiatry Services
- Addictions Medical Director
- Residential Psychiatrists
- Inpatient Unit Chief: Adolescent Neuropsychiatric, Trauma Disorders
- Inpatient & Day Hospital Staff Psychiatrists: Psychotic Disorders, Child & Adolescent, Geriatrics
- Must be board certified or board eligible
- Must have a current license to practice in Maryland at the time of hire
- Individuals hired for inpatient, PHP, and residential school services must participate in a call schedule
Why Sheppard Pratt
- Physician-led organization
- Generous compensation package with comprehensive benefits, including medical, dental, vision, and life insurance; an extensive wellness program; and ample leave
- A network of the brightest minds in psychiatry
- Grand rounds, free CME opportunities
- State-of-the-art research and technology
- Cross-discipline collaboration
For more information, please contact Kathleen Hilzendeger, Director of Professional Services, at 410.938.3460 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
About Sheppard Pratt: Consistently ranked as one of the top ten psychiatric hospitals by U.S. News & World Report, Sheppard Pratt is the nation’s largest private, nonprofit provider of mental health, substance use, special education, developmental disability, and social services. We employ more than 95 doctors who all share a passion for providing the best care to those we serve. Visit sheppardpratt.org to learn more about our services. EOE.