PRACTICE OPPORTUNITY : Established, busy multi-disciplinary outpatient psychiatric practice in White Marsh is seeking an Adult Psychiatrist and a Child/Adolescent Psychiatrist to provide psychiatric evaluations and medication management for patients. Join our practice of fifteen clinicians as a Limited Partner. Begin with an established case load and a potential for profit sharing. Medical/dental benefits are available. We participate with most major insurances and provide assistance with credentialing Full-time and part-time hours are available. Collegial environment and pleasant staff. See our website www.whitemarshpsych.com. Please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com and/or call Travis Frank, Psy.D., President at 410-931-9280.
The MdEIP, First Episode Clinic is seeking a full or part time psychiatrist to provide clinical care in early psychosis and graduate level supervision. Candidates must be ABPN certified or eligible. Child Adolescent Fellowship specialization is preferred, but not required. Academic rank at the School of Medicine, Department of Psychiatry and salary are commensurate with experience. Those with interest can find more information and submit an application through the UMB Taleo system_job #2200013P.
MedStar Health: MedStar Health offers a uniquely rewarding career in a major marketplace. Shape your future in health care in the kind of setting that’s right for you and your practice. Become part of an organization that welcomes your experience, input and leadership— as a clinician and healthcare expert. Psychiatry Openings Available:
- MedStar Franklin Square – Both Inpatient Adult and Child and Adolescent
- MedStar Harbor Hospital – Inpatient
- MedStar Union Memorial – Outpatient
- MedStar Montgomery Medical Center – Outpatient
As a MedStar Health clinician, you can expect:
- Competitive salary plus quality bonus
- Generous PTO
- Personal days and holiday
- CME leave and CME allowance
- Paid Malpractice coverage
- Medical, dental, vision insurance
- Disability insurance
- Retirement options
- And much more!
Please visit www.joinmedstar.net to see more details about our openings. Be the physician you were meant to be, here at MedStar. To learn more about this position or to apply, please send a CV to Karma Limes at firstname.lastname@example.org. MedStar Health is an equal opportunity employer.
Harford County/ Aberdeen OMHC: We are currently looking for a part-time Psychiatrist to join our Aberdeen team. Key Point Health Services is a leading nonprofit agency serving people with behavioral healthcare needs in the Greater Baltimore area. Our doctors have been long-term and happy to stay! Harford County is an HPSA Shortage Area for Mental Health and eligible for loan repayment support.
▪ Direct patient care, In-Person and Telehealth, Flexible Hybrid Schedule (on-site/ WFH)
▪ Competitive base salary, Generous PTO, option for incentive pay
▪ CME time off and Pro-rated License and Certificate reimbursement
▪ Well established EMR and e-prescribing;
▪ Multidisciplinary team management and Medical Assistant support
▪ Case Conferences and Medical Staff meetings monthly
30-minute follow-ups, 90-minute diagnostics, No call. Please visit www.keypoint.org for details, or call Shawn Cassady, M.D., Chief Medical Officer at 410-937-7041
Rewarding Opportunities for Psychiatrists Across Maryland: Shepard Pratt is seeking psychiatrists to work across Maryland in a variety of treatment settings, including our new state-of-the-art Baltimore/Washington Campus.
Current Openings Include:
- Addictions Medical Director
- Residential Psychiatrist: The Retreat, The LifeLaunch
- Inpatient Unit Chief: Trauma Disorders
- Inpatient & Day Hospital Staff Psychiatrists: Eating Disorders, General Adult, Child & Adolescent
- Outpatient Psychiatrists
- Consultation-Liaison Psychiatrist
- Must be board certified or board eligible
- Must have a current license to practice in Maryland at the time of hire
- Individuals hired for inpatient, PHP, and residential school services must participate in a call schedule
Why Sheppard Pratt
- Physician-led organization
- Generous compensation package with comprehensive benefits, including medical, dental, vision, and life insurance; an extensive wellness program; and ample leave
- A network of the brightest minds in psychiatry
- Grand rounds, free CME opportunities
- State-of-the-art research and technology
- Cross-discipline collaboration
For more information, please contact Kathleen Hilzendeger, Director of Professional Services, at 410.938.3460 or email@example.com.
About Sheppard Pratt
Consistently ranked as one of the top ten psychiatric hospitals by U.S. News & World Report, Sheppard Pratt is the nation’s largest private, nonprofit provider of mental health, substance use, special education, developmental disability, and social services. We employ more than 95 doctors who all share a passion for providing the best care to those we serve. Visit sheppardpratt.org to learn more about our services. EOE.