Clinical Research Positions Available! Pharmasite Research, Inc. is seeking qualified psychiatrists or fourth-year psychiatry residents for employment in clinical research. Qualified candidates must be licensed to practice in Maryland. Interest/experience in Phase II-III clinical trials is highly desirable. For more information, please call or text Surya Korn, Director of Operations at 410-497-8915 (mobile) or e-mail email@example.com.
Luminis Health seeks a Medical Director of Behavioral Health Outpatient Services at their Lanham, MD Campus- Board Certified with 3-5 years’ experience in an administrative leadership role. Competitive compensation with generous benefits package! EOE. To learn more or apply click here.
Catholic Charities: Every day, at our 80 programs at 200 locations throughout Maryland, Catholic Charities of Baltimore serves children and families, immigrants, individuals with intellectual disabilities, people living in poverty, and seniors. Repeatedly designated as a Baltimore Sun Top Workplace, Catholic Charities is a dynamic, non-profit organization that encourages you to build a career where you make meaningful differences in the lives of Marylanders in need. Flexible schedules (including telehealth), excellent clinical supervision, robust administrative support, a close-knit psychiatry team, and competitive salaries and benefits have made Catholic Charities of Baltimore a long-term match for dozens of outstanding psychiatrists in the area. We are currently hiring part-time (20-30 hrs/week) child and adolescent psychiatrists. Contact Sue Franklin, Manager of Psychiatry Services, to learn about our cutting edge mental health programs and career opportunities with one of the largest psychiatry teams in Maryland. Sue can be reached on 443-564-5005 or firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also learn about our programs on our website www.cc-md.org Catholic Charities of Baltimore is an equal opportunity employer.
MedStar Health: MedStar Health offers a uniquely rewarding career in a major marketplace. Shape your future in health care in the kind of setting that’s right for you and your practice. Become part of an organization that welcomes your experience, input and leadership— as a clinician and healthcare expert. Psychiatry Openings Available:
- MedStar Franklin Square – Both Inpatient Adult and Child and Adolescent
- MedStar Harbor Hospital – Inpatient
- MedStar Union Memorial – Outpatient
- MedStar Montgomery Medical Center – Outpatient
As a MedStar Health clinician, you can expect:
- Competitive salary plus quality bonus
- Generous PTO
- Personal days and holiday
- CME leave and CME allowance
- Paid Malpractice coverage
- Medical, dental, vision insurance
- Disability insurance
- Retirement options
- And much more!
Please visit www.joinmedstar.net to see more details about our openings. Be the physician you were meant to be, here at MedStar. To learn more about this position or to apply, please send a CV to Karma Limes at email@example.com. MedStar Health is an equal opportunity employer.
Key Point Health Services, Inc: OUTPATIENT MENTAL HEALTH PROGRAMS, RESIDENTIAL CARE AND PSYCHIATRIC REHABILITATION; Dundalk & Aberdeen OMHC
We are currently looking for a full-time and/or part-time Psychiatrist to join our Aberdeen and Dundalk teams. Key Point Health Services, Inc. is a leading nonprofit agency serving people with behavioral healthcare needs in the Greater Baltimore area. We provide comprehensive community-based services that help people thrive while realizing and choosing their goals. We provide opportunities, support, and integration within our community. Among the programs and services that we provide are Outpatient Mental Health, Adult and Child Psychiatric Rehabilitation Programs, School-Based Therapy, Community Outreach, and Residential Services; CARF Accredited.
▪ Job Type: Full-time or Part-Time Psychiatrist, adult patient focus
▪ Location: one or both of two locations: Dundalk and Aberdeen Outpatient Clinic
Work type: Direct patient care, Telehealth, Team leader, Flexible Hybrid Schedule (on-site/ WFH)
What You Need: Must be licensed in the State of Maryland at the time of hiring. Must have experience in working with the populations to which they are credentialed. Maintain Board Eligibility or Board Certifications and all applicable licensures
As a Key Point Health Services employee, you can expect:
▪ Competitive base salary, option for incentive compensation
▪ Comprehensive Health, Dental & Life Insurance, and Malpractice coverage
▪ 403B Retirement Plan
▪ Generous PTO plan: 6 weeks in first year (FTE)
▪ CME time off and pro-rated license and certificate reimbursement
▪ Well established EMR and e-prescribing
▪ Multidisciplinary team management and Medical Assistant vitals and support
▪ Case Conferences and Medical Staff meetings monthly
▪ 30-minute follow-ups
▪ 90-minute diagnostic/ treatment planning appointment
▪ No call
Please visit www.keypoint.org to see more details, or call Shawn Cassady, M.D., Chief Medical Officer at 410-937-7041 for more information; also enquire about future opportunities coming.
Key Point Health Services, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants equally without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, or disability status.
Sheppard Pratt: Rewarding Opportunities for Psychiatrists Across Maryland:
Sheppard Pratt is seeking psychiatrists to work across Maryland in a variety of treatment settings, including our new state-of-the-art Baltimore/Washington Campus.
Current Openings Include:
- Addictions Medical Director
- Residential Psychiatrist: The Retreat
- Inpatient Unit Chief: Trauma Disorders
- Inpatient & Day Hospital Staff Psychiatrists: Eating Disorders, General Adult, Child & Adolescent
- Outpatient Psychiatrists
- Southern Maryland: Adult, Child & Adolescent
- Consultation-Liaison Psychiatrist
- Must be board certified or board eligible
- Must have a current license to practice in Maryland at the time of hire
- Individuals hired for inpatient, PHP, and residential school services must participate in a call schedule
Why Sheppard Pratt
- Physician-led organization
- Generous compensation package with comprehensive benefits, including medical, dental, vision, and life insurance; an extensive wellness program; and ample leave
- A network of the brightest minds in psychiatry
- Grand rounds, free CME opportunities
- State-of-the-art research and technology
- Cross-discipline collaboration
For more information, please contact Kathleen Hilzendeger, Director of Professional Services, at 410.938.3460 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
About Sheppard Pratt: Consistently ranked as one of the top ten psychiatric hospitals by U.S. News & World Report, Sheppard Pratt is the nation’s largest private, nonprofit provider of mental health, substance use, special education, developmental disability, and social services. We employ more than 95 doctors who all share a passion for providing the best care to those we serve. Visit sheppardpratt.org to learn more about our services. EOE.