Maryland Centers for Psychiatry seeks general psychiatrist and child and adolescent psychiatrist: Busy private group practice in Ellicott City. Flexible hours – part time with a build up to full time as an option. Position includes administrative/office support, collegial multi-disciplinary setting, professional autonomy, desirable office location, premium office space, and significant room for growth. If interested, please email your CV to email@example.com.
PSYCHIATRY POSITIONS: MedStar Health is seeking psychiatrists to work in the Baltimore area in a variety of settings. Our hospitals provide inpatient, outpatient, intensive outpatient, partial hospitalization and consult liaison services. We offer flexible hours with competitive comp plans and benefits including CME reimbursement, 7 weeks paid time off, holidays and personal leave, 403 B match, medical benefits and paid malpractice ins. and much more! Please email CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Psychiatrist – Remote Available: Carroll Counseling realizes the strength of our practice is our exceptional staff. Our professional and innovative culture supports our clinicians in building a thriving and profitable caseload. We are currently seeking an exceptional Psychiatrist and offer the option of telehealth, onsite or a hybrid model. Strong compensation – salaried or uncapped reimbursement options, Excellent comprehensive benefits, Sign-on bonus, Highly Flexible Scheduling, Longevity bonuses, Professional Development/CME. Carroll Counseling Center is a multi-disciplinary group providing psychotherapy and psychopharmacology services for children, adults and families throughout the greater Baltimore and Frederick, Maryland area. Carroll Counseling is a proud member of the Refresh Mental Health network – a nationwide network that includes leading, private practices with unique and specialized programs. This relationship enhances our practice with additional resources while allowing us to maintain our local leadership and solid reputation in the community – as well as allowing you to focus on what you do best – providing exemplary care! For consideration or additional information contact Rachel Klockow, Refresh Mental Health, email@example.com (954) 801-5594.
Rewarding Opportunities for Psychiatrists Across Maryland: Sheppard Pratt is seeking psychiatrists to work across Maryland in a variety of treatment settings, including our new state-of-the-art Baltimore/Washington Campus. Current openings include:
- Addictions medical director
- Residential: service chief of a new adolescent residential program
- Inpatient unit chief: trauma disorders
- Outpatient staff psychiatrists: eating disorders
- Outpatient & RTC: medical director & psychiatrists
- Southern Maryland: medical director, adult, child & adolescent
- Must be board-certified or board-eligible
- Must have a current license to practice in Maryland at the time of hire
- Individuals hired for inpatient, PHP, and residential school services participate in a call schedule
Why Sheppard Pratt?
- Physician-led organization
- Generous compensation package with comprehensive benefits, including medical, dental, vision, and life insurance; an extensive wellness program; and ample leave
- A network of the brightest minds in psychiatry
- Grand rounds, CME opportunities, on-site lectures
- State-of-the-art research and technology
- Cross-discipline collaboration
For more information, please contact Kathleen Hilzendeger, Director of Professional Services, at 410.938.3460 or firstname.lastname@example.org. About Sheppard Pratt: Consistently ranked as one of the top ten psychiatric hospitals by U.S. News & World Report, Sheppard Pratt is the nation’s largest private, nonprofit provider of mental health, substance use, special education, developmental disability, and social services. We employ more than 95 doctors who all share a passion for providing the best care to those we serve. Visit sheppardpratt.org to learn more about our services. EOE.
CLINICAL PSYCHIATRIST OPENINGS – MARYLAND DEPARTMENT OF HEALTH – CLIFTON T. PERKINS HOSPITAL CENTER, JESSUP, MD
The Maryland Department of Health is seeking psychiatrists to join our team at Clifton T. Perkins Hospital Center, located in Jessup, MD. Clifton T. Perkins is a maximum-security psychiatric hospital that provides a comprehensive program for the evaluation and treatment of mental illness, with emphasis on assessment, treatment and recovery. The hospital program is structured to facilitate recovery through a graduated release process that begins in maximum security and culminates in release to the community. Ours is a collegial team of Psychiatrists, Psychologists, Social Workers, Nurses and Clinical Pharmacists, working together to provide excellent patient-centered care. The State adheres to COVID protocols ensuring the safety of our staff and patients. The State offers excellent benefits including vision, health, dental, 12 paid holidays, leave, 401K and state pension.
Our Clinical Psychiatrists provide the full performance level of clinical psychiatric services to patients suffering from behavioral health care issues who need inpatient treatment. This position provides oversight, develops, implements, and consults on individualized patient treatment plans based on assessments and diagnoses. This position provides psychotherapy for patients as a treatment modality that affects an emotional, cognitive, and behavioral change and addresses problems that prompted or perpetuate hospitalization.
This position also participates in regular plan reviews, patient care monitoring, and treatment team meetings; advises health care support staff of appropriate treatment techniques needed for individual cases; and prescribes medications and treatments as indicated by diagnoses. This position analyzes reports and findings to determine patients’ progress and adjusts treatment plans accordingly, provides quality record documentation, and meets with patients and their families to discuss treatment plans and address concerns. This position performs other duties assigned as needed.
This position is required to participate in 24/7 on-call psychiatric coverage on a monthly basis.
- Must possess a license by the Maryland Board of Physicians to practice medicine under Maryland State Law.
- Must be board certified in Psychiatry by the American Board of Medical Specialties or other Board approved by the Maryland Board of Physicians.
The desired candidate will have:
- Past experience in adult psychiatry and knowledge of various psychotherapeutic methods
- Strong observation skills to accurately evaluate patients’ demeanor and identify symptoms
- A great bedside manner and the ability to remain calm, empathetic, and patient while interacting with patients who suffer from severe mental disorders
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to explain medical terms and conditions to a non-medical audience
- Thoughtfulness and compassion
Clinical Psychiatrist – Apply to Recruitment#: 21-009281-0005
Apply online at https://bit.ly/32qpBw0
Seeking a managerial opportunity? Check out our opening for Clinical Director:
For more information, contact Kimberly Cropper, Talent Acquisition Specialist, at email@example.com.