The Johns Hopkins University Counseling Center is seeking 1-2 part-time psychiatrists for a total of 25-30 hours per week (more hours during the semesters and less during the summer). Our Consulting Psychiatrists provide psychiatric services to students including: evaluations, medication monitoring, and consultation with CC clinicians. To apply, send a letter of interest with resume to Matthew Torres, PhD (Counseling Center Executive Director) via email (email@example.com) or fax (410-516-4286). Alternatively, contact Dr. Torres via email for more information.
Spectrum Behavioral Health in Annapolis, Arnold and Crofton MD is seeking a psychiatrist for its growing private practice. Position includes attractive compensation, collegial multi-disciplinary staff, full administrative support, professional autonomy and premium windowed office space! This exciting opportunity offers a great income, stimulating teamwork, desirable location, and meaningful community impact. If interested please visit www.spectrum-behavioral.com or email Scott E. Smith, Ph.D. at firstname.lastname@example.org.
PSYCHIATRY POSITIONS: MedStar Health is seeking psychiatrists to work in the Baltimore area in a variety of settings. Our hospitals provide inpatient, outpatient, intensive outpatient, partial hospitalization and consult liaison services. We offer flexible hours with competitive comp plans and benefits including CME reimbursement, 7 weeks paid time off, holidays and personal leave, 403 B match, medical benefits and paid malpractice ins. and much more! Please email CV to email@example.com
Baltimore and Jessup Centurion – Practicing correctional psychiatry provides a career that is extremely rewarding, professionally fascinating, and is sure to exceed your expectations. Centurion is a leading provider of healthcare services to correctional facilities, state hospitals, and community health centers nationwide. Today we employ over 7,000 healthcare professionals across 16 states. Since 2005, we have proudly served as the exclusive provider of psychiatric services to the Maryland Department of Public Safety & Correctional Services. Full-time, Part-Time, and Per Diem opportunities available. Our Providers Enjoy:
*One of the Most Secure Patient Settings in Healthcare
*Exceptional Compensation & Company Paid Malpractice Insurance
*Having a Positive Impact on Public Health
*Serving a Population in Great Need
For more information contact our in-house physician recruiter Jane Dierberger: 844-477-6420 or firstname.lastname@example.org or www.centurionjobs.com | Equal Opportunity Employer
Rewarding Opportunities for Psychiatrists Across Maryland :Sheppard Pratt is seeking psychiatrists to work across Maryland in a variety of treatment settings, including our state-of-the-art Baltimore/Washington Campus opening in June. Current openings include:
- Inpatient: Child & Adolescent Service Line Service Chief; Adult Service Line Service Chief; Trauma Disorders Service Chief; Adult; Child & Adolescent; and Eating Disorders
- Residential: OCD Psychiatrist – The Retreat; Service Chief – NEW Adolescent Residential Program
- Outpatient: Geriatric
- Medical Education Services
- Southern Maryland: Medical Director, Adult, Child & Adolescent
- Must be board-certified or board-eligible
- Must have a current license to practice in Maryland at the time of hire
- Individuals hired for inpatient, PHP, and residential school services participate in a call schedule
Why Sheppard Pratt?
- Physician-led organization
- Generous compensation package with comprehensive benefits, including medical, dental, vision, and life insurance; an extensive wellness program; and ample leave
- Relocation assistance
- Sign on bonus
- A network of the brightest minds in psychiatry
- Grand rounds, CME opportunities, on-site lectures
- State-of-the-art research and technology
- Cross-discipline collaboration
For more information, please contact Kathleen Hilzendeger, Director of Professional Services, at 410.938.3460 or email@example.com.
About Sheppard Pratt
Consistently ranked as one of the top ten psychiatric hospitals by U.S. News & World Report, Sheppard Pratt is the nation’s largest private, nonprofit provider of mental health, substance use, special education, developmental disability, and social services. We employ more than 95 doctors who all share a passion for providing the best care to those we serve. Visit sheppardpratt.org to learn more about our services. EOE.