White Marsh Psychiatric Associates, LLC (WMPA) is seeking an Adult Psychiatrist to join our practice. WMPA is an established multi-disciplinary outpatient practice conveniently located off I-95 in White Marsh. We offer a collegial work environment with an excellent support staff, internal billing, and potential for profit sharing. WMPA has contracts with most major insurance carriers that facilitates excellent referral sources and quick caseload development. We are seeking full or part-time providers to join other professionals in a setting that values quality patient care and the freedom that comes from outpatient clinical practice. Please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org and/or call Travis Frank, PsyD., President @ 410-931-9280.
PSYCHIATRY POSITIONS: MedStar Health is seeking psychiatrists to work in the Baltimore area in a variety of settings. Our hospitals provide inpatient, outpatient, intensive outpatient, partial hospitalization and consult liaison services. We offer flexible hours with competitive comp plans and benefits including CME reimbursement, 7 weeks paid time off, holidays and personal leave, 403 B match, medical benefits and paid malpractice ins. and much more! Please email CV to email@example.com
Child and Adolescent Outpatient Psychiatry: Grace Medical Center Lifebridge Health (West Baltimore)
Seeking a highly engaged physician to join our team: (Valid Maryland license, DEA and CDS license required)
• Report to the Medical Director of Outpatient Behavioral Health
• Provide psychiatric evaluation and treatment services to patients in the outpatient behavioral health program and partial hospitalization program (PHP)
• Provide patient care to patients five years and older
• Perform initial evaluations on all psychiatric patients assigned within required timeframes as applicable by internal and external standards that may fluctuate from time to time
• Prescribe appropriate studies, consultations, interventions, treatments and medications
• Support and guidance in case consultations available from other child psychiatrist(s)
• Provide medication management services and documents progress in coordination with the treatment team
• Review psychiatric care with a team consisting of therapists, nurses, the patient, other members of the treatment team as applicable, and with psychiatry or hospital leadership as-needed
• Conduct individual, couple and family meetings as indicated
• Maintain clinical competency by attending educational programs and completing licensing requirements.
This opportunity offers many perks including sign on bonus, full benefits, Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs), free parking, 403(b) retirement plan, 457(b) Deferred Compensation Plan, fully stocked Physician lounge, 2 weeks CME, and Life Insurance. To apply please visit lifejobs.org or email Devyn Kern, CPRP, Director of Physician Recruiting and Onboarding at firstname.lastname@example.org To learn more about LifeBridge Health please click here: http://www.lifejobs.org/LifeJobs/providerrecruitment.aspx
Chief Medical Officer: Brook Lane Health Services in Maryland is seeking a full-time board certified Child and Adolescent Psychiatrist (preferred C&A certified) to fill the position of Chief Medical Officer. Brook Lane Health Services provides a continuum of mental health services over four locations and telehealth for people throughout the Mid-Atlantic region. We offer a variety of behavioral health services for all age groups including Inpatient Hospital, Partial Hospitalization programs, Outpatient clinics, Residential congregate care, and Special Education Schools. Requirements include Board Certification in Child and Adolescent Psychiatry meeting medical and allied clinical staff rules and regulations for active staff membership, a minimum of three to five years of relevant clinical and organizational leadership experience in a hospital or health care institution. Brook Lane is located just outside of the Baltimore/Washington DC metro area. Brook Lane offers competitive compensation and a benefits package which includes annual leave accrual, CME assistance and leave, Medical, dental, vision insurance, Basic life and disability insurance, 401(k) retirement plan and matching. Full description is available at www.brooklane.org career opportunities. Online application and CV submission is available under Chief Medical Officer posting on the career center. If you prefer to apply by email, please send CV and letter of interest to email@example.com.
Rewarding Opportunities for Psychiatrists Across Maryland Sheppard Pratt is seeking psychiatrists to work across Maryland in a variety of treatment settings, including our state-of-the-art Baltimore/Washington Campus opening in June. Current openings include:
- Inpatient: Child & Adolescent Service Line Service Chief, Adult Service Line Service Chief, Trauma Disorders Service Chief, Adult, Child & Adolescent, Eating Disorders, and Geriatric
- Crisis Assessment Services: Medical Director
- Residential: Medical Director, The Retreat; OCD Psychiatrist – The Retreat
- Medical Education Services
- Southern Maryland: Medical Director, Adult, Child & Adolescent
- Must be board-certified or board-eligible
- Must have a current license to practice in Maryland at the time of hire
- Individuals hired for inpatient, PHP, and residential school services participate in a call schedule
Why Sheppard Pratt?
- Physician-led organization
- Generous compensation package with comprehensive benefits, including medical, dental, vision, and life insurance; an extensive wellness program; and ample leave
- Relocation assistance
- Sign on bonus
- A network of the brightest minds in psychiatry
- Grand rounds, CME opportunities, on-site lectures
- State-of-the-art research and technology
- Cross-discipline collaboration
For more information, please contact Kathleen Hilzendeger, Director of Professional Services, at 410.938.3460 or firstname.lastname@example.org. About Sheppard Pratt: Consistently ranked as one of the top ten psychiatric hospitals by U.S. News & World Report, Sheppard Pratt is the nation’s largest private, nonprofit provider of mental health, substance use, special education, developmental disability, and social services. We employ more than 95 doctors who all share a passion for providing the best care to those we serve. Visit sheppardpratt.org to learn more about our services. EOE.
Baltimore and Jessup Centurion – Practicing correctional psychiatry provides a career that is extremely rewarding, professionally fascinating, and is sure to exceed your expectations. Centurion is a leading provider of healthcare services to correctional facilities, state hospitals, and community health centers nationwide. Today we employ over 7,000 healthcare professionals across 16 states. Since 2005, we have proudly served as the exclusive provider of psychiatric services to the Maryland Department of Public Safety & Correctional Services. Full-time, Part-Time, and Per Diem opportunities available. Our Providers Enjoy:
*One of the Most Secure Patient Settings in Healthcare
*Exceptional Compensation & Company Paid Malpractice Insurance
*Having a Positive Impact on Public Health
*Serving a Population in Great Need
For more information contact our in-house physician recruiter Jane Dierberger: 844-477-6420 or email@example.com or www.centurionjobs.com | Equal Opportunity Employer