JOIN OUR TEAM: PRN Psychiatrist Opportunity at Carroll Hospital
Carroll Hospital, in Westminster, Maryland, is seeking board-certified/eligible psychiatrists for PRN employment. Areas of coverage include inpatient, partial hospitalization/intensive outpatient programs and hospital consultations. The weekend PRN provider serves both adults and adolescents 13 years of age and older and is responsible for admitting, clinically managing and discharging patients onsite Saturdays and Sundays, while being on call from 5 p.m. Friday – 8 a.m. Monday.
- Must have an active Maryland State License
- Must have active CDS and DEA certificates
- Must be comfortable treating patients with co-occurring disorders, conducting consults on patients admitted to other units of the hospital and assessing patients in the emergency department
- Carroll Hospital offers generous compensation for this position.
For more information, please contact Amanda Alvarez, Director of Physician Recruitment and Relations, at 410-871-7402 or AAlvarez@lifebridgehealth.org Learn more at lifebridgehealth.org/Carroll
Spectrum Behavioral Health in Annapolis, Arnold and Crofton MD is seeking a psychiatrist for its growing private practice. Position includes attractive compensation, collegial multi-disciplinary staff, full administrative support, professional autonomy and premium windowed office space! This exciting opportunity offers a great income, stimulating teamwork, desirable location, and meaningful community impact. If interested please visit www.spectrum-behavioral.com or email Scott E. Smith, Ph.D. at firstname.lastname@example.org.
PSYCHIATRY POSITIONS: MedStar Health is seeking psychiatrists to work in the Baltimore area in a variety of settings. Our hospitals provide inpatient, outpatient, intensive outpatient, partial hospitalization and consult liaison services. We offer flexible hours with competitive comp plans and benefits including CME reimbursement, 7 weeks paid time off, holidays and personal leave, 403 B match, medical benefits and paid malpractice ins. and much more! Please email CV to email@example.com.
The FHCB Health System, Baltimore Md. Behavioral Health Department is seeking a full-time Board-Certified Psychiatrist to fill the role of Chief of Psychiatry. We provide outpatient, intensive outpatient, and consult liaison services. We offer flexible hours with competitive comp plans and benefits including $25K loan repayment, CME reimbursement, 5 weeks paid time off, holidays, 403B match, medical benefits, occurrence based malpractice, and much more! Please e-mail CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Rewarding Opportunities for Psychiatrists Across Maryland :Sheppard Pratt is seeking psychiatrists to work across Maryland in a variety of treatment settings including:
- Inpatient: Adult Service Line Medical Director, Adult, Child & Adolescent, Eating Disorders, and Geriatric
- Crisis Assessment Services
- Residential: Medical Director – The Retreat
- Medical Education Services
- Southern Maryland: Medical Director, Adult, Child & Adolescent
- Must be board-certified or board-eligible
- Must have a current license to practice in Maryland at the time of hire
- Individuals hired for inpatient, PHP, and residential school services participate in a call schedule
Why Sheppard Pratt?
- Physician-led organization
- Generous compensation package with comprehensive benefits, including medical, dental, vision, and life insurance; an extensive wellness program; and ample leave
- A network of the brightest minds in psychiatry
- Grand rounds, CME opportunities, on-site lectures
- State-of-the-art research and technology
- Cross-discipline collaboration
For more information, please contact Kathleen Hilzendeger, Director of Professional Services, at 410.938.3460 or email@example.com. About Sheppard Pratt: Consistently ranked as one of the top ten psychiatric hospitals by U.S. News & World Report, Sheppard Pratt is the nation’s largest private, nonprofit provider of mental health, substance use, special education, developmental disability, and social services. We employ more than 95 doctors who all share a passion for providing the best care to those we serve. Visit sheppardpratt.org to learn more about our services. EOE.
Baltimore and Jessup Centurion – Practicing correctional psychiatry provides a career that is extremely rewarding, professionally fascinating, and is sure to exceed your expectations. Centurion is a leading provider of healthcare services to correctional facilities, state hospitals, and community health centers nationwide. Today we employ over 7,000 healthcare professionals across 16 states. Since 2005, we have proudly served as the exclusive provider of psychiatric services to the Maryland Department of Public Safety & Correctional Services. Full-time, Part-Time, and Per Diem opportunities available. Our Providers Enjoy:
*One of the Most Secure Patient Settings in Healthcare
*Exceptional Compensation & Company Paid Malpractice Insurance
*Having a Positive Impact on Public Health
*Serving a Population in Great Need
For more information contact our in-house physician recruiter Jane Dierberger: 844-477-6420 or Jane@teamcenturion.com or www.centurionjobs.com | Equal Opportunity Employer