Physician Group at University of Maryland St. Joseph Medical Center Seeks Consultation-Liaison Psychiatrist: Competitive Salary and Excellent Benefits! University of Maryland St. Joseph Medical Center is a member of the University of Maryland Medical System, a multi-hospital system with academic, community, and specialty service missions reaching every part of Maryland and beyond. Consultation-Liaison Psychiatrist to provide Psychiatric Consultations on the Medical/Surgical units at UMMS/SJMC. Full-time position. Part-time and moonlighting hours also available for ER coverage (evenings and weekends). Maryland MD License is required. To Apply: Please EMAIL your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Or FAX to 410-750-8556. You may also MAIL to: Steven Crawford, M.D., 6535 N Charles St, Suite 300, Baltimore MD 21204.
Spectrum Behavioral Health in Annapolis, Arnold and Crofton MD is seeking a psychiatrist for its growing private practice. Position includes attractive compensation, collegial multi-disciplinary staff, full administrative support, professional autonomy and premium windowed office space! This exciting opportunity offers a great income, stimulating teamwork, desirable location, and meaningful community impact. If interested please visit www.spectrum-behavioral.com or email Scott E. Smith, Ph.D. at email@example.com.
PSYCHIATRY POSITIONS: MedStar Health is seeking psychiatrists to work in the Baltimore area in a variety of settings. Our hospitals provide inpatient, outpatient, intensive outpatient, partial hospitalization and consult liaison services. We offer flexible hours with competitive comp plans and benefits including CME reimbursement, 7 weeks paid time off, holidays and personal leave, 403 B match, medical benefits and paid malpractice ins. and much more! Please email CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Charles County Department of Health Division of Behavioral Health Services is seeking a part-time Board-Certified psychiatrist to fill the role of Medical Director for our Outpatient Mental Health and Outpatient Substance Use clinics. Medical Director Duties Include:
- Clinical supervision of cases requiring medical review. This includes any case in which a patient receives medication through the division or in which the non-psychiatric medical aspects of the case warrant the continued input and observations of the psychiatrist.
- Review of medical utilization: The Medical Director is responsible for seeing to it that medical staff time is used productively. The Medical Director reviews and ensures that lab tests are ordered and followed through appropriately. He/ She ensures that appropriate referrals to other prescribers occur when appropriate (e.g. through supervision of other staff).
- Medical aspects of quality assurance, including:
- Random review of charts and review and signature of ITP’s: This review includes check on appropriate use of medication, appropriateness of lab tests.
- Maintaining security of any medications available in the clinic.
- Conduct peer review of all prescribers.
- Ensuring that medical equipment is in good working order
- Ensuring that the clinic has the necessary emergency kit.
- Clinical supervision of prescribers and assists program director with clinical supervision of other non-medical clinical staff. In addition to random review of charts, the Medical Director will meet with other staff prescribers as requested and remains available for telephone supervision throughout the week for consultation.
- Assistance with prescriber recruitment and interviewing of prospective prescribers.
- Participate as an integral member of the Quality Assurance Program.
Please send Resumes to Melanie Taylor, Human Resources Officer email@example.com
Rewarding Opportunities for Psychiatrists Across Maryland : Sheppard Pratt Health System is seeking psychiatrists to work across Maryland in a variety of treatment settings including:
Inpatient: Adult, Child & Adolescent, Eating Disorders, and Geriatric
Crisis Assessment Services
Residential: Medical Director, The Retreat; Service Chief, Adolescent Residential Treatment Center
Medical Education Services
Southern Maryland: Medical Director, Adult, Child & Adolescent
- Must be board-certified or board-eligible
- Must have a current license to practice in Maryland at the time of hire
- Individuals hired for inpatient, PHP, and residential school services participate in a call schedule
Why Sheppard Pratt Health System?
- Physician-led organization
- Generous compensation package with comprehensive benefits, including medical, dental, vision, and life insurance; an extensive wellness program; and ample leave
- Relocation assistance
- Sign on bonus
- A network of the brightest minds in psychiatry
- Grand rounds, CME opportunities, on-site lectures
- State-of-the-art research and technology
- Cross-discipline collaboration
For more information, please contact Kathleen Hilzendeger, Director of Professional Services, at 410.938.3460 or firstname.lastname@example.org. About Sheppard Pratt: Consistently ranked as one of the top ten psychiatric hospitals by U.S. News & World Report, Sheppard Pratt is the nation’s largest private, nonprofit provider of mental health, substance use, special education, developmental disability, and social services. We employ more than 95 doctors who all share a passion for providing the best care to those we serve. Visit sheppardpratt.org to learn more about our services. EOE.
Baltimore and Jessup Centurion – Practicing correctional psychiatry provides a career that is extremely rewarding, professionally fascinating, and is sure to exceed your expectations. Centurion is a leading provider of healthcare services to correctional facilities, state hospitals, and community health centers nationwide. Today we employ over 7,000 healthcare professionals across 16 states. Since 2005, we have proudly served as the exclusive provider of psychiatric services to the Maryland Department of Public Safety & Correctional Services. Full-time, Part-Time, and Per Diem opportunities available. Our Providers Enjoy:
*One of the Most Secure Patient Settings in Healthcare
*Exceptional Compensation & Company Paid Malpractice Insurance
*Having a Positive Impact on Public Health
*Serving a Population in Great Need
For more information contact our in-house physician recruiter Jane Dierberger: 844-477-6420 or Jane@teamcenturion.com or www.centurionjobs.com | Equal Opportunity Employer