Spectrum Behavioral Health in Annapolis, Arnold and Crofton MD is seeking a psychiatrist for its growing private practice. Position includes attractive compensation, collegial multi-disciplinary staff, full administrative support, professional autonomy and premium windowed office space! This exciting opportunity offers a great income, stimulating teamwork, desirable location, and meaningful community impact. If interested please visit www.spectrum-behavioral.com or email Scott E. Smith, Ph.D. at firstname.lastname@example.org
Keith Miller & Associates Counseling is offering an opportunity to quickly build your full-time counseling practice with private-fee-only, adult clientele in downtown Bethesda, Maryland, or Washington, DC offices. Seeking a psychotherapist with high interest and experience treating couples for contract position. Two evenings plus one weekend day required. Must have independent MD or DC license. For detailed description and to apply, visit https://www.keithmillercounseling.com/job-opportunities/.
Rewarding Opportunities for Psychiatrists Across Maryland – Sheppard Pratt Health System is seeking psychiatrists to work in multiple Sheppard Pratt programs across Maryland.
- Geriatric medical director | Sheppard Pratt-Towson Campus | Baltimore County
- Trauma disorders psychiatrist | Sheppard Pratt-Towson Campus | Baltimore County
- School psychiatrist – autism focus | position serves several locations
- Child & adolescent psychiatrist | Sheppard Pratt-Towson Campus | Baltimore County
- Adult psychiatrist | Sheppard Pratt-Towson Campus | Baltimore County
- Consultation liaison psychiatrist | GBMC Campus-Towson | Baltimore County
- Must be board-certified or board-eligible
- Must have a current license to practice in Maryland at the time of hire
- Individuals hired for inpatient, PHP, and residential school services participate in a call schedule
Why Sheppard Pratt Health System?
- Physician-led organization
- Generous compensation package with comprehensive benefits including medical, dental, vision, and life insurance; an extensive wellness program; and ample leave
- Relocation assistance
- Sign-on bonus
- A network of the brightest minds in psychiatry
- Grand rounds, CME opportunities, on-site lectures
- State-of-the-art research and technology
- Cross-discipline collaboration
For more information, please contact Kathleen Hilzendeger, Director of Professional Services, at 410.938.3460 or email@example.com.
Baltimore and Jessup Centurion – Practicing correctional psychiatry provides a career that is extremely rewarding, professionally fascinating, and is sure to exceed your expectations. Centurion is a leading provider of healthcare services to correctional facilities, state hospitals, and community health centers nationwide. Today we employ over 7,000 healthcare professionals across 16 states. Since 2005, we have proudly served as the exclusive provider of psychiatric services to the Maryland Department of Public Safety & Correctional Services. Full-time, Part-Time, and Per Diem opportunities available. Our Providers Enjoy:
*One of the Most Secure Patient Settings in Healthcare
*Exceptional Compensation & Company Paid Malpractice Insurance
*Having a Positive Impact on Public Health
*Serving a Population in Great Need
For more information contact our in-house physician recruiter Jane Dierberger: 844-477-6420 or Jane@teamcenturion.com or www.centurionjobs.com | Equal Opportunity Employer