Psychiatrist – Full or part-time psychiatrist wanted for a well-established, reputable, growing private practice in Anne Arundel County, MD. Position includes premium office space, attractive compensation, comprehensive administrative support, professional freedom, and collegial interaction with a multi-disciplinary staff in a desirable location. Opportunity to become involved in the TMS program (Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation) if desired. For more information please visit www.spectrum-behavioral.com or call Scott E. Smith, Ph.D. at 410-757-2077 X 7102 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Psychiatric Provider/Medical Director – Jewish Community Services (JCS) is seeking a Psychiatric provider (Psychiatrist, psychiatric Nurse Practitioner) and Medical Director (Psychiatrist) to work part-time (20-30 hrs/wk) in our Park Heights office. With the oversight of the Director of Mental Health Services and through clinical review and consultation with external psychiatric professionals, this individual provides psychiatric care (evaluations, medication management and psychotherapy as appropriate) to agency clients in in accordance with Total Performance Management (TPM) guidelines and coordinates services with other treatment providers as necessary. The Medical Director provides medical consultation to agency medication providers and direction to mental health and substance abuse services. Qualified Applicants should apply via: http://bit.ly/PsychiatristJCS (preferably). Or send to: Human Resources, Jewish Community Services. 5750 Park Heights Avenue Baltimore, MD 21215. Or fax resume to 443.200.6108. Cover letters can be sent to email@example.com EOE Employer. To learn more about Jewish Community Services, visit www.jcsbaltimore.org.
- Provision of individualized medication management services based on clinical assessment
- Completion of all relevant clinical documentation in accordance with Agency and professional standards using the Agency’s electronic medical record system.
- (Medical Director only): Provision of medical oversight and administrative direction to subordinate medical staff.
- Health (@30 hrs/wk), Dental and Vision (20+ hrs/wk), Vacation and Sick Leave, Retirement matching
- Maryland licensure — MD (Medical Director/Psychiatrist); RN/Psychiatric NP licensure
- DEA certification
- Liability Insurance
MHM Services – Practicing correctional psychiatry provides a career that is extremely rewarding, professionally fascinating, and is sure to exceed your expectations. MHM Services is a leading provider of healthcare services to correctional facilities, state hospitals, and community health centers nationwide. Today we employ over 7,000 healthcare professionals across 16 states. Since 2005, we have proudly served as the exclusive provider of psychiatric services to the Maryland Department of Public Safety & Correctional Services. Full-time, Part-Time, and Per Diem opportunities available statewide! Our Providers Enjoy:
*One of the Most Secure Patient Settings in Healthcare
*Exceptional Compensation & Company Paid Malpractice Insurance
*Having a Positive Impact on Public Health
*Serving a Population in Great Need
For more information contact our in-house physician recruiter Jane Dierberger: 844-477-6420 or Jane@mhmcareers.com. www.mhm-services.com | Equal Opportunity Employer
Rewarding Opportunities for Psychiatrists Across Maryland – Sheppard Pratt Health System is seeking psychiatrists to work in multiple Sheppard Pratt programs across Maryland:
- Medical director, Outpatient Mental Health Center, Montgomery County
- Child & adolescent psychiatrist, Sheppard Pratt-Towson Campus, Baltimore County
- Trauma disorders psychiatrist, Sheppard Pratt-Towson Campus, Baltimore County
- Adult psychiatrist, Sheppard Pratt-Towson Campus, Baltimore County
- School psychiatrist – autism focus, position serves multiple locations
- Must be board-certified or board-eligible
- Must have a current license to practice in Maryland at the time of hire
- Individuals hired for inpatient, PHP, and residential school services participate in a call schedule
Why Sheppard Pratt Health System?
- Physician-led organization
- Generous compensation package with comprehensive benefits, including medical, dental, vision, and life insurance; an extensive wellness program; and ample leave
- Relocation assistance
- Sign-on bonus
- A network of the brightest minds in psychiatry
- Grand rounds, CME opportunities, on-site lectures
- State-of-the-art research and technology
- Cross-discipline collaboration
About Sheppard Pratt Health System
Consistently ranked as one of the top ten psychiatric hospitals by U.S. News & World Report, Sheppard Pratt is the nation’s largest private, non-profit provider of mental health, substance use, special education, and social services. We employ more than 95 doctors who all share a passion for providing the best care to those we serve. To learn more about our services, visit www.sheppardpratt.org. EOE. For more information, please contact Kathleen Hilzendeger, Director of Professional Services, at 410.938.3460 or firstname.lastname@example.org.