Bel Air: Well established outpatient private group practice looking for a part time Psychiatrist, A supervisory position, no weekends, no calls, medical, dental and vision benefits, 401k benefits, part time work with full time pay. Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org Phone: 318-344-3109
Psychiatrist – Full or part-time psychiatrist wanted for a well-established, reputable, growing private practice in Anne Arundel County, MD. Position includes premium office space, attractive compensation, comprehensive administrative support, professional freedom, and collegial interaction with a multi-disciplinary staff in a desirable location. Opportunity to become involved in the TMS program (Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation) if desired. For more information please visit www.spectrum-behavioral.com or call Scott E. Smith, Ph.D. at 410-757-2077 X 7102 or email to email@example.com.
Maryland State Dept. of Education, Division of Rehabilitation Services, is recruiting for a part-time Child and Adolescent Psychiatrist to review child/adolescent psychiatry disability claims through the Dept. of Disability Determination Services for the State of Maryland. For more information and to apply for this position go to: https://www.jobapscloud.com/MD/sup/bulpreview.asp?R1=18&R2=006805&R3=0001
PSYCHIATRIST – full or part time, independent contractor position with thriving multidisciplinary practice. PsychCare has three desirable locations (Pikesville, Columbia, & Silver Spring), congenial colleagues and comprehensive administrative support. Competitive salary and flexible schedule. For more information about PsychCare, visit our website: www.PsychCareMD.com To discuss this opportunity, please call Levi Breuer at 410-343-9756 x 700 or email
PSYCHIATRIST—The Inpatient Psychiatric Unit at MedStar Franklin Square Medical Center is looking for an adult psychiatrist to work full time. Our unit treats voluntary and involuntary patients. The psychiatrist would be responsible for a maximum of 12 patients. On call responsibility is one weekend per 8. Our unit is very well established and has 29 beds. We offer 7 weeks paid time off, 403 B match, CME reimbursement, medical benefits, and paid malpractice ins. Please email CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 443-777-7925 for details.
Practicing correctional psychiatry provides a career that is extremely rewarding, professionally fascinating, and is sure to exceed your expectations. MHM Services is a leading provider of healthcare services to correctional facilities, state hospitals, and community health centers nationwide. Today we employ over 7,000 healthcare professionals across 16 states. Since 2005, we have proudly served as the exclusive provider of psychiatric services to the Maryland Department of Public Safety & Correctional Services. Full-time, Part-Time, and Per Diem opportunities available statewide!
Our Providers Enjoy:
*One of the Most Secure Patient Settings in Healthcare
*Exceptional Compensation & Company Paid Malpractice Insurance
*Having a Positive Impact on Public Health
*Serving a Population in Great Need
For more information contact our in-house physician recruiter Jane Dierberger: 844-477-6420 or Jane@mhmcareers.com. www.mhm-services.com | Equal Opportunity Employer
Rewarding Opportunities for Psychiatrists Across Maryland: Sheppard Pratt Health System is seeking psychiatrists to work in multiple Sheppard Pratt programs across Maryland:
- Crisis services psychiatrist, Sheppard Pratt-Towson Campus, Baltimore County
- Crisis services child & adolescent psychiatrist, Sheppard Pratt-Towson Campus, Baltimore County
- Trauma psychiatrist, Sheppard Pratt-Towson Campus, Baltimore County
- Geriatric psychiatrist, Sheppard Pratt-Towson Campus, Baltimore County
- Child & adolescent psychiatrist, Sheppard Pratt-Towson Campus, Baltimore County
- Outpatient child & adolescent psychiatrists, Behavioral Health Partners of Frederick, Frederick County
- School psychiatrist – autism focus, position serves multiple locations
- Child & adolescent psychiatrist, Sheppard Pratt-Ellicott City Campus, Howard County
- Must be board-certified or board-eligible
- Must have a current license to practice in Maryland at the time of hire
- Individuals hired for inpatient, PHP, and residential school services participate in a call schedule
Why Sheppard Pratt Health System?
- Physician-led organization
- Generous compensation package with comprehensive benefits, including medical, dental, vision, and life insurance; an extensive wellness program; and ample leave
- Relocation assistance
- Sign-on bonus
- A network of the brightest minds in psychiatry
- Grand rounds, CME opportunities, on-site lectures
- State-of-the-art research and technology
- Cross-discipline collaboration
About Sheppard Pratt Health System
Consistently ranked as one of the top ten psychiatric hospitals by U.S. News & World Report, Sheppard Pratt is the nation’s largest private, non-profit provider of mental health, substance use, special education, and social services. We employ more than 95 doctors who all share a passion for providing the best care to those we serve. To learn more about our services, visit sheppardpratt.org. EOE. For more information, please contact Kathleen Hilzendeger, Director of Professional Services, at 410.938.3460 or email@example.com.