Psychiatrist – Full or part-time psychiatrist wanted for a well-established, reputable, growing private practice in Anne Arundel County, MD. Position includes premium office space, attractive compensation, comprehensive administrative support, professional freedom, and collegial interaction with a multi-disciplinary staff in a desirable location. Opportunity to become involved in the TMS program (Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation) if desired. For more information please visit www.spectrum-behavioral.com or call Scott E. Smith, Ph.D. at 410-757-2077 X 7102 or email to email@example.com.
Looking for a Psychiatrist or Psychiatric Nurse practitioner, Maryland license, Work from home position for telepsychiatry. Well established and reputed out patient. Monday to Friday, no weekends, no suboxone, drug screen on site. Fully staffed office with other Psychiatrist and therapist. firstname.lastname@example.org
PSYCHIATRIST – full or part time, independent contractor position with thriving multidisciplinary practice. PsychCare has three desirable locations (Pikesville, Columbia, & Silver Spring), congenial colleagues and comprehensive administrative support. Competitive salary and flexible schedule. For more information about PsychCare, visit our website: www.PsychCareMD.com To discuss this opportunity, please call Levi Breuer at 410-343-9756 x 700 or email
The Circuit Court Medical Division of Baltimore City is hiring for a licensed psychiatrist or psychologist with significant experience in conducting forensic evaluations. We are looking for a candidate with the skills and experience to conduct both family law cases, such as custody evaluations, and pretrial evaluations, such as criminal responsibility. The hours for this position are part-time and somewhat flexible. The annual salary is approximately $67,200. If interested in the position, please send a cover letter which describes your experience in conducting forensic evaluations, including the types in which you have experience. Please also include your curriculum vitae. You can email the cover letter and CV to email@example.com or by regular mail to Lawrence Heller, Ph.D. Medical Services Division, 111 North Calvert, Street, Room 100, Baltimore MD, 21202. If you have questions before sending in your materials please contact Kisha Parris Jacques, LCSW-C or Lawrence Heller, Ph.D. at 410-396-5013 for more information.
Practicing correctional psychiatry provides a career that is extremely rewarding, professionally fascinating, and is sure to exceed your expectations. MHM Services is a leading provider of healthcare services to correctional facilities, state hospitals, and community health centers nationwide. Today we employ over 7,000 healthcare professionals across 16 states. Since 2005, we have proudly served as the exclusive provider of psychiatric services to the Maryland Department of Public Safety & Correctional Services. Full-time, Part-Time, and Per Diem opportunities available statewide!
Our Providers Enjoy:
*One of the Most Secure Patient Settings in Healthcare
*Exceptional Compensation & Company Paid Malpractice Insurance
*Having a Positive Impact on Public Health
*Serving a Population in Great Need
For more information contact our in-house physician recruiter Jane Dierberger: 844-477-6420 or Jane@mhmcareers.com. www.mhm-services.com | Equal Opportunity Employer
Rewarding Opportunities for Psychiatrists Across Maryland: Sheppard Pratt Health System is seeking psychiatrists to work in multiple Sheppard Pratt programs across Maryland:
- Crisis services psychiatrist, Sheppard Pratt-Towson Campus, Baltimore County
- Crisis services child & adolescent psychiatrist, Sheppard Pratt-Towson Campus, Baltimore County
- Trauma psychiatrist, Sheppard Pratt-Towson Campus, Baltimore County
- Adult psychiatrist, The Retreat at Sheppard Pratt, Baltimore County
- Child & adolescent psychiatrist, Sheppard Pratt-Towson Campus, Baltimore County
- Outpatient child & adolescent psychiatrists, Behavioral Health Partners of Frederick, Frederick County
- School psychiatrist – autism focus, position serves multiple locations
- Child & adolescent psychiatrist, Sheppard Pratt-Ellicott City Campus, Howard County
- Must be board-certified or board-eligible
- Must have a current license to practice in Maryland at the time of hire
- Individuals hired for inpatient, PHP, and residential school services participate in a call schedule
Why Sheppard Pratt Health System?
- Physician-led organization
- Generous compensation package with comprehensive benefits, including medical, dental, vision, and life insurance; an extensive wellness program; and ample leave
- Relocation assistance
- Sign-on bonus
- A network of the brightest minds in psychiatry
- Grand rounds, CME opportunities, on-site lectures
- State-of-the-art research and technology
- Cross-discipline collaboration
About Sheppard Pratt Health System
Consistently ranked as one of the top ten psychiatric hospitals by U.S. News & World Report, Sheppard Pratt is the nation’s largest private, non-profit provider of mental health, substance use, special education, and social services. We employ more than 95 doctors who all share a passion for providing the best care to those we serve. To learn more about our services, visit sheppardpratt.org. EOE. For more information, please contact Kathleen Hilzendeger, Director of Professional Services, at 410.938.3460 or firstname.lastname@example.org.